MORE THAN A GAME: THE FOOTBALL MATCH WITH HEART FOR KANU
Ex-Arsenal legend Kanu was well-known for his exploits on the pitch but the 500+ lives he has saved off it through his Heart Foundation was virtually a secret.
So when he approached Ready10 to help curate his first-ever charity match, we jumped at the chance. Utilising our ‘Hearts, Minds and Bottom Lines’ approach we:
• Secured design partnerships with Tinie Tempah and Mr Eazi
• Brokered broadcast partnerships with London Live and Arsenal Fan TV
• Helped fill a stadium with spectators
• Generated hundreds of pieces of branded, linked, coverage
• Crucially, raised over £50,000 for life-saving operations